Updating your social security address

25-Jul-2020 14:55

Once you have established service, you should start receiving your bills at regular intervals, usually monthly or quarterly.

Utility bills are based on the amount of energy or water you actually use.

If you filed a joint return, and are still residing with your spouse, both you and your spouse should sign the form or statement.

If you filed a joint return and you now have separate addresses, each of you should notify us of your new, separate address.

updating your social security address-16


You also must give us answers to some questions that only you are likely to know.

If you don't already have an account, you can create one in a few minutes at no charge on the SSA website.